Bulky Items Reusable Materials Pickup
THE BULKY ITEM/REUSABLE MATERIALS PICKUP PROGRAM:
- Residents are limited to 7 cubic yards (3’ x 3’ x 21’) per set-out. A fee is charged for materials exceeding 7 cubic yards.
- No items over 75 pounds (except for furniture and appliances).
- Extra pick-ups can be arranged for a fee.
- Before items are landfilled, the contents will be sorted for items that can be salvaged, reused or recycled.
- Place items within 3 feet of the curb by 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled pickup day.
- Do not set items out more than 24-hours in advance.
- Do not block the street or sidewalk.
- Canyonlands residents will coordinate a suitable collection location with ACI when scheduling their pickup.
ACCEPTABLE ITEMS FOR BULKY PICKUPS:
Every best efforts will be made to reuse or recycle these items:
- Scrap metal
- Household furniture, pillows, and mattresses
- Up to 4 car or light truck tires (rims must be separated from the tires)
- Housewares, TVs, electronics, and appliances (remove or seal doors)
- Books, CDs, VHS, DVDs, Magazines, and Framed Pictures
- Clothing, textiles, shoes, belts, purses and craft/sewing items
- Yard trimmings & wood (up to 6’’ in diameter tied in bundles not longer than 4’) will be composted.
- Non-recyclables & non-compostable items will be sent to the landfill.
– Please bag, box, bundle, or contain trash.
THESE ITEMS ARE NOT ACCEPTED IN THE BULKY ITEM REUSABLE MATERIALS PICKUP PROGRAM:
CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE A PICKUP. PLEASE NOTE: Appointments are not available during Holiday Tree Collection. Requests made at the end of the calendar year may not be fulfilled within the calendar year. Please schedule appointments in advance.