Bulky Items Reusable Materials Pickup
THE BULKY ITEM/REUSABLE MATERIALS PICKUP PROGRAM:
- Residents are limited to 7 cubic yards (3’ x 3’ x 21’) per set-out. A fee is charged for materials exceeding 7 cubic yards.
- No items over 75 pounds (except for furniture and appliances).
- Extra pick-ups can be arranged for a fee.
- Before items are landfilled, the contents will be sorted for items that can be salvaged, reused or recycled.
- Place items within 3 feet of the curb by 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled pickup day.
- Do not set items out more than 24-hours in advance.
- Do not block the street or sidewalk.
- Canyonlands residents will coordinate a suitable collection location with ACI when scheduling their pickup.
ACCEPTABLE ITEMS FOR BULKY PICKUPS:
Every best efforts will be made to reuse or recycle these items:
- Scrap metal
- Household furniture, pillows, and mattresses
- Up to 4 car or light truck tires (rims must be separated from the tires)
- Housewares, TVs, electronics, and appliances (remove or seal doors)
- Books, CDs, VHS, DVDs, Magazines, and Framed Pictures
- Clothing, textiles, shoes, belts, purses and craft/sewing items
- Yard trimmings & wood (up to 6’’ in diameter tied in bundles not longer than 4’) will be composted.
- Non-recyclables & non-compostable items will be sent to the landfill.
– Please bag, box, bundle, or contain trash.
THESE ITEMS ARE NOT ACCEPTED IN THE BULKY ITEM REUSABLE MATERIALS PICKUP PROGRAM:
CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE A PICKUP. PLEASE NOTE: Appointments are not available during Holiday Tree Collection. Requests made at the end of the calendar year may not be fulfilled within the calendar year. Please schedule appointments in advance.
For a printable sheet to place on your ACI bulky item/clean up/reuse materials, click here.