Multi-Family complexes can choose a reduced rate 2-material bin bundle that best fits their needs. If you are currently taking advantage of the Multi-Family Bin Bundling Program please note that all accounts are being audited; there may be adjustments to billing and services. Click here for Multi-Family Bin bundling examples. Click here for Multi-Family Cart bundling and click here for Multi-Family bundling rates.
MULTI-FAMILY BIN BUNDLING PROGRAM:
Pick your first container
- Containers must be between 1-3 cubic yards (cy) in size. Containers over 3 cy will not qualify for bundling.
Pick a second container
- Second container must match the first container type (bin or cart), quantity and frequency.
- If the second container size exceeds the size of the first container, per cubic yard or per gallon (bin or cart) supplemental fee for the additional capacity will apply.
- If the second container requires additional collection (higher frequency) than the first container, the additional frequencies will be charged at an A LA CARTE rate.
Need a third material?
- Collection for unbundled materials (any container, size or frequency) can be added. An A LA CARTE rate applies.
*PLEASE NOTE: Bins and carts cannot be combined in a single bundle. A customer can have multiple separate bundles (bin bundles and cart bundles) on one account.
For a printable version of this information please click here.