Multi-Family Bulky Items Reusable Materials Pickup
THE MULTI-FAMILY BULKY ITEM/REUSABLE MATERIALS PICKUP PROGRAM:
- Up to two (2) cubic yards (3’x3’x6′) per Dwelling Unit of Acceptable Materials one time per year.
- A fee is charged for materials exceeding 2 cubic yards per unit.
- No items over 75 pounds (except for furniture and appliances).
- Extra pick-ups can be arranged for a fee.
- Before items are landfilled, the contents will be sorted for items that can be salvaged, reused or recycled.
- ACI Supervisor will work with the complex owner/manager to designate a “reuse zone” area for items that are in good condition to be set aside for reuse.
- Place items at the arranged collection location* by 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled pickup day.
- Do not set items out more than 24-hours in advance.
- Do not block the street or sidewalk.
*Owners/Managers will coordinate a suitable collection location with ACI when scheduling their pickup.
ACCEPTABLE ITEMS FOR BULKY PICKUPS:
Every best efforts will be made to reuse or recycle these items:
- Scrap metal
- Household furniture, pillows, and mattresses
- Up to 4 car or light truck tires (rims must be separated from the tires)
- Housewares, TVs, electronics, and appliances (remove or seal doors)
- Books, CDs, VHS, DVDs, Magazines, and Framed Pictures
- Clothing, textiles, shoes, belts, purses and craft/sewing items
- Yard trimmings & wood (up to 6’’ in diameter tied in bundles not longer than 4’) will be composted.
- Non-recyclables & non-compostable items will be sent to the landfill.
– Please bag, box, bundle, or contain trash.
THESE ITEMS ARE NOT ACCEPTED IN THE BULKY ITEM REUSABLE MATERIALS PICKUP PROGRAM:
CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE A PICKUP. PLEASE NOTE: Appointments are not available during Holiday Tree Collection. Requests made at the end of the calendar year may not be fulfilled within the calendar year. Please schedule appointments in advance.
For a printable sheet to place on your ACI bulky item/clean up materials, click here.