Multi-Family Bulky Items Reusable Materials Pickup
THE MULTI-FAMILY BULKY ITEM/REUSABLE MATERIALS PICKUP PROGRAM:
- Up to two (2) cubic yards (3’x3’x6′) per Dwelling Unit of Acceptable Materials one time per year.
- A fee is charged for materials exceeding 2 cubic yards per unit.
- No items over 75 pounds (except for furniture and appliances).
- Extra pick-ups can be arranged for a fee.
- Before items are landfilled, the contents will be sorted for items that can be salvaged, reused or recycled.
- ACI Supervisor will work with the complex owner/manager to designate a “reuse zone” area for items that are in good condition to be set aside for reuse.
- Place items at the arranged collection location* by 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled pickup day.
- Do not set items out more than 24-hours in advance.
- Do not block the street or sidewalk.
*Owners/Managers will coordinate a suitable collection location with ACI when scheduling their pickup.
ACCEPTABLE ITEMS FOR BULKY PICKUPS:
Every best efforts will be made to reuse or recycle these items:
- Scrap metal
- Household furniture, pillows, and mattresses
- Up to 4 car or light truck tires (rims must be separated from the tires)
- Housewares, TVs, electronics, and appliances (remove or seal doors)
- Books, CDs, VHS, DVDs, Magazines, and Framed Pictures
- Clothing, textiles, shoes, belts, purses and craft/sewing items
- Yard trimmings & wood (up to 6’’ in diameter tied in bundles not longer than 4’) will be composted.
- Non-recyclables & non-compostable items will be sent to the landfill.
– Please bag, box, bundle, or contain trash.
THESE ITEMS ARE NOT ACCEPTED IN THE BULKY ITEM REUSABLE MATERIALS PICKUP PROGRAM:
CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE A PICKUP. PLEASE NOTE: Appointments are not available during Holiday Tree Collection. Requests made at the end of the calendar year may not be fulfilled within the calendar year. Please schedule appointments in advance.