Debris Box Billing & Service Guidelines
- BILLING INCLUDES: A Placement Fee for each debris box. If box is placed in the street, there is also a flasher fee per pull. There is a Per Pull Charge for each pick up. An Overweight Charge-per ton will apply if excess tonnage above the a mount allowed per pull-is hauled. If the debris box is not serviced within seven days, a demurrage charge will be applied each day until service is scheduled. (Fees are outlined in the rate for service section). The pickup and tonnage fees are taken out of the pre-payment. If there is a balance owed, ACI will invoice you at the end of the billing cycle. If a refund is due, a check will be sent within 30 days of last day of the billing cycle.
- PAYMENT: You may pay by company check, personal check, money order, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, & Discover) or cash (no third- party checks). This is required for each box depending upon amount of service.
- DELIVERY/PICKUP: Delivery and/or service times cannot be guaranteed. Please call our office 2-business days before you need a delivery or pickup of the debris box. Don’t forget to include if the box is to be picked up with no return.
- PLEASE REMEMBER: NO HAZARDOUS WASTE IN BOX. Material cannot be higher than edge of box. DO NOT OVERFILL BOX.
- CLOSING BOX: Please make sure T -bar is fully locked into top and bottom channel locks (as indicated by arrows) when closing box. We cannot pick up the box if these are not locked correctly.
- CONTAMINATION: Loads characterized as contaminated (i.e. trash in organics, etc.) by the Ultram 100mg article landfill – shall be charged at loose garbage rates (Fees are outlined on rate for service section). ACI will not return contaminated box to customer to offload–box will be dumped at landfill. Customer will not be notified of load characterization change.
If you have any questions regarding the service, please call our office at 510-483-1400.