Publications & Resources
The following outreach materials were designed to help businesses make the most of available programs and services. Print them from your own printer or contact us to request hard copies. Contact us to order hard copies.
2019 Billing Inserts
- February 2019: Plant Debris must be properly sorted/Recycling is Mandatory – We can help!
2018 Billing Inserts
- November 2018: www.AlamedaCountyIndustries.com and Holiday Service Schedule
- August 2018: Strive to Reduce and Reuse! Proper Sorting Makes a Difference!
- March 2018: Proper Sorting Makes a Difference! Recycling is Mandatory, We Can Help!
2017 Billing Inserts
- November 2017: www.AlamedaCountyIndustries.
com and Holiday Service Schedule
2016 Billing Inserts
- October 2016: (ACI Website and Online Bill Pay)
- January 2016: (Mandatory Recycling/Composting Reminder)
2015 Billing Inserts
- January 2015: (Mandatory Recycling/Composting Reminder)
2014 Billing Inserts
- Fall 2014: (Mandatory Recycling/Composting Reminder)
- March 2019: Tips for Program Success, Recycling is Mandatory-We Can Help!, StopWaste Grant Programs, Holiday Service Schedule, Properly Dispose of Hazardous Waste.
- December 2018: Think Green This Holiday Season, Food Scraps Belong in the Organics Cart/Bin, Mandatory Recycling, California Green Business Program, Holiday Service Schedule and Holiday Tree Collection.
- September 2018: Recycle Right! Recycling and Composting is Required, We can Help!, Holiday Service Reminder, Service Tips, Are Reusables Right for Your Business? Close the Loop with Environmentally Preferable Purchasing.
- June 2018: Proper Sorting Makes a Difference! Free Recycling Compliance Help, Join the Foodware Revolution, Smart Kitchen Initiative, Rethink Disposable Technical Assistance Program, Collection Service Tips, Mark Your Calendar and Holiday Service Schedule.
- March 2018: Recycling is Mandatory – We Can Help!, Tips for Program Success, Holiday Service Schedule, Event Calendar, StopWaste Gran Program, Dispose of Hazardous Waste Properly
- December 2017: Holiday Leftovers Belong in Your Green Organics Cart or Bin, Food Waste Prevention Tips, Recycling Reminders, Holiday Tree Collection Schedule, Holiday Service Schedule, Mandatory Recycling, California Green Business Program.
- September 2017: Unpackaging Alameda, Holiday Service Reminders, Mandatory Recycling, Buying “Green”, Are Reusables Right For You? and More!
- June 2017: (Reusable Bag Ordinance, Service Reminders, Service Schedule/Calendar of Events, Recycling Compliance Help, Food Scraps Bins, and more!)
- March 2017: (Recycling is Mandatory, Tips for Program Success, Service Schedule/Calendar of Events, Recycling Assistance Available on the Web, Proper Disposal of Hazardous Waste, and more!)
- December 2016: (Holiday Leftovers, Holiday Service Schedule, Holiday Tree Collection, Recycling Service Reminders, Bay Area Green Business Program and more!)
- September 2016: (Green Maintenance and Operations, Environmental Purchasing, Reusables, Holiday Schedule and more!)
- June 2016: (Food Scraps Bins/Available Grants, Quantity Quotes, and Service Reminders)
- March 2016: (Mandatory Recycling and Composting, Help With Compliance, Hazardous Waste Disposal, Event Calendar and more)
StopWaste.Org works with the City of Alameda and all other cities within Alameda County to provide updated recycling, reuse and purchasing outreach materials and programs. Select materials are listed among the Helpful Links below. To see all available materials and order hard copies, visit www.StopWaste.Org.
Resources for Businesses and Multi-Family Properties
Usable Food Donation
General Waste Reduction, Reuse & Recycling Information
Environmentally Preferable Purchasing
Donation / Reuse
Hazardous Waste / Electronic Waste
- Businesses and Institutions
- Construction and Renovation
- Food Service (mid to high volume)
- Landscape Design & Construction