Publications & Resources
The following outreach materials were designed to help residential customers make the most of available programs and services. Print them from your own printer or order hard copies.
Contact us to request hard copies.
- The Residential Recycling Guide
- The On-Call Clean Up Guide
- What Belongs in the Garbage?
- What Belongs in the Recycling?
- What Belongs in the Organics?
- What happens to my Garbage?
- What happens to my Recyclables?
- What happens to my Organics?
- Food Scraps Program Tips
- Alpha listing of items that belong in each cart
- Garbage cart sizes/dimensions
- City of San Leandro Recycling Program Fall/Winter 2017
- Proper Household Battery and E-waste Disposal
- Safe Medicine Disposal
- City of San Leandro Recycling Program Spring Events 2017
- Tips for Clean Efficient Service (2017)
- City of San Leandro Recycling Program – Fall/Winter 2016
- Proper Set Out – July 2016
- City of San Leandro Recycling Program Spring Events 2016
- Tips for Clean & Efficient Service (2016)
- Free Household Hazardous Waste Drop-Off and Less Toxic Alternatives for Home & Garden (Oct-Dec 2015)
- City of San Leandro Recycling Program Spring Events 2015
- Tips for Clean & Efficient Service (Jan-Mar 2015)
- Lose Your Lawn! (Oct-Dec 2014)
- Tips for Clean & Efficient Service (Oct-Dec 2013)
- Tips for Clean & Efficient Service (Nov 2012-Jan 2013)
- Polystyrene & Plastic Bag Bans
- Used Motor Oil/Filter Recycling (June-Aug 2012)
- Safe Medicine Disposal & Curbside Battery Recycling (Oct 2011- Jan 2012)
StopWaste.Org works with the City of San Leandro and all other cities within Alameda County to provide updated recycling, reuse and purchasing outreach materials and programs. Select materials are listed among the Helpful Links below. To see all available materials and order hard copies, visit www.StopWaste.Org.
General Waste Reduction, Reuse & Recycling Information
Donation / Reuse
Gardening & Composting
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) / Electronic Waste
Earth Day Everyday