Publications & Resources
The following outreach materials were designed to help tenants and managers of Multi-Family complexes to make the most of available programs and services. Print them from your own printer or order hard copies.
Contact us to order hard copies.
- Service Guide for Multi-Family Complexes
- Move-In Guide
- Move-Out Guide
- Program Reminders
- What Belongs in the Garbage?
- What Belongs in the Recycling?
- What Belongs in the Organics?
- What happens to my Garbage?
- What happens to my Recyclables?
- What happens to my Organics?
- January 2018: Organics Recycling is Mandatory. Food Scraps Bins are available!
- Proper Household Battery and E-waste Disposal
- Safe Medicine Disposal
- City of San Leandro Recycling Program Spring Events 2017
- Tips for Clean Efficient Service (2017)
- City of San Leandro Recycling Program – Fall/Winter 2016
- Proper Set Out – July 2016
- City of San Leandro Recycling Program Spring Events 2016
- Tips for Clean & Efficient Service (2016)
- Summer 2015: Recycling is Mandatory, Assistance is Available!
- Spring 2015: Composting & Recycling Are Required– We can help!
- Recycling is now mandatory — ACI can help you get started!
- Take Advantage of Our Services
StopWaste.Org works with the City of San Leandro and all other cities within Alameda County to provide updated recycling, reuse and purchasing outreach materials and programs. Select materials are listed among the Helpful Links below. To see all available materials and order hard copies, visit www.StopWaste.Org.
General Waste Reduction, Reuse & Recycling Information
- City of San Leandro
- Cal Recycle
- California Department of Conservation
- Enivronmental Protection Agency
- Earth 911
Donation / Reuse
- Moving boxes
- Clothing & Household Items: Salvation Army & East Bay Goodwill
- Miscellaneous Items
Gardening & Composting
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) / Electronic Waste