Publications & Resources
The following outreach materials were designed to help businesses make the most of available programs and services. Print them from your own printer or contact us to request hard copies.
- Commercial Service Guide
- What Belongs in the Garbage?
- What Belongs in the Recyclables?
- What Belongs in the Organics?
- Organics Program for Food Service Establishments
- What happens to your garbage?
- What happens to your recyclables?
- What happens to your organics?
- Commercial Recycling Guide
- Prevent Mess and Unwanted Visitors & Organics Recycling Ordinance
- Summer 2016: Mandatory Organics Recycling Ordinance & Food Scraps Bins Available
- Spring 2016: New Requirement to Sort Food Waste from Garbage!
- Winter 2016: Proper sorting matters!
- Summer 2015: Recycling is Mandatory, Assistance is Available!
- Spring 2015: Composting & Recycling Are Required– We can help!
- February 2015: Composting & Recycling Are Required!
- What Belongs in the Blue Bin?
- Polystyrene Foam Food Service Ware Ban
StopWaste.Org works with the City of San Leandro and all other cities within Alameda County to provide updated recycling, reuse and purchasing outreach materials and programs. Select materials are listed among the Helpful Links below. To see all available materials and order hard copies, visit www.StopWaste.Org.
Usable Food Donation
General Waste Reduction, Reuse & Recycling Information
- Reusable Transport Packaging Saves Your Company Money & Resources
- Reusables 101: Reusable Transport Packaging
Environmentally Preferable Purchasing
Donation / Reuse
Hazardous Waste / Electronic Waste