Publications & Resources
The following outreach materials were designed to help tenants and managers of Multi-Family complexes to make the most of available programs and services. Print them from your own printer or order hard copies. Contact us to request hard copies.
- Service Guide for Multi-Family Complexes
- Program Reminders
- Move-Out Guide
- Move-In Guide
- What Belongs in the Garbage?
- What Belongs in the Recyclables?
- What Belongs in the Organics?
- What happens to my Garbage?
- What happens to my Recyclables?
- What happens to my Organics?
2016 Billing Inserts
- October 2016 (ACI Website and Online Bill Pay)
- January 2016 (Mandatory Recycling/Composting Reminder)
2015 Billing Inserts
2014 Billing Inserts
- June 2016 (Food Scraps Bins/Available Grants, Quantity Quotes, and Service Reminders)
- March 2016 (Mandatory Recycling and Composting, Help With Compliance, Hazardous Waste Disposal, Event Calendar and more)
StopWaste.Org works with the City of Alameda and all other cities within Alameda County to provide updated recycling, reuse and purchasing outreach materials and programs. Select materials are listed among the Helpful Links below. To see all available materials and order hard copies, visit www.StopWaste.Org.
General Waste Reduction, Reuse & Recycling Information
Donation / Reuse
- Moving boxes
- Clothing & Household Items: Salvation Army & East Bay Goodwill
- Miscellaneous Items
Gardening & Composting
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) / Electronic Waste