Publications & Resources
The following outreach materials were designed to help businesses make the most of available programs and services. Print them from your own printer or contact us to request hard copies. Contact us to order hard copies.
2016 Billing Inserts
- October 2016: (ACI Website and Online Bill Pay)
- January 2016: (Mandatory Recycling/Composting Reminder)
2015 Billing Inserts
- January 2015: (Mandatory Recycling/Composting Reminder)
2014 Billing Inserts
- Fall 2014: (Mandatory Recycling/Composting Reminder)
- September 2017: Unpackaging Alameda, Holiday Service Reminders, Mandatory Recycling, Buying “Green”, Are Reusables Right For You? and More!
- June 2017: (Reusable Bag Ordinance, Service Reminders, Service Schedule/Calendar of Events, Recycling Compliance Help, Food Scraps Bins, and more!)
- March 2017: (Recycling is Mandatory, Tips for Program Success, Service Schedule/Calendar of Events, Recycling Assistance Available on the Web, Proper Disposal of Hazardous Waste, and more!)
- December 2016: (Holiday Leftovers, Holiday Service Schedule, Holiday Tree Collection, Recycling Service Reminders, Bay Area Green Business Program and more!)
- September 2016: (Green Maintenance and Operations, Environmental Purchasing, Reusables, Holiday Schedule and more!)
- June 2016: (Food Scraps Bins/Available Grants, Quantity Quotes, and Service Reminders)
- March 2016: (Mandatory Recycling and Composting, Help With Compliance, Hazardous Waste Disposal, Event Calendar and more)
StopWaste.Org works with the City of Alameda and all other cities within Alameda County to provide updated recycling, reuse and purchasing outreach materials and programs. Select materials are listed among the Helpful Links below. To see all available materials and order hard copies, visit www.StopWaste.Org.
Usable Food Donation
General Waste Reduction, Reuse & Recycling Information
Environmentally Preferable Purchasing
Donation / Reuse
Hazardous Waste / Electronic Waste